Neuro-Rehabilitation Recovery Program
We are pleased to announce the Neuro-Rehabilitation Recovery Program at Port Chester, designed for individuals diagnosed with stroke, spinal cord injury, ALS, Parkinson's Disease, Cerebral Palsy and dementia.
The treatment program, which can be provided 7 days-a-week, includes physical, occupational and speech therapies as well as pain management. Port Chester Nursing and Rehabilitation is proud to have unprecedented success with treating paralysis and progressive neuropathic disorders.
Our goal is to improve the quality of life for the many patients in our care. We take a deliberate clinical, scientific and academic approach to neuro-rehabilitation, offering each individual the most customized treatment plan for optimal success.
The program includes:
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Neurodevelopmental Training Techniques
- Bobath and Brunnstrom Techniques
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Transition from Hospital to Subacute and Subacute to Home
- Clinical Pathway Adapted to Meet the Individual's Specific Needs
- Psychological/Psychiatric Therapy
- Pain Management
- Medical Management
- Swallowing Evaluations
- Recreational Therapy
- Supervised by a Board-Certified Neurologist
- LSVT-Trained Speech Therapist
- Partner with Referring Physician/Surgeon to Follow Specific Protocols
- Private Room for Post-Hospital Treatment can be Pre-Arranged
- Emphasizing Clinical Excellence and Customer Service
- Designated Staff Person Schedules Follow-Up Appointments to Enhance Communication with Family and Physician
- We Accept Medicare, Medicaid and Most Major Insurance Plans
Please contact us if you or someone you know would like more information about this unique program.